We are looking for a new recruit to join Complete Legal & Conveyancing.
The role includes a range of tasks including but not limited to:
– Answering phones and basic office administration
– Responding to client enquiries
– Diary/calendar management
– Legal research and related tasks
– Conveyancing assistance and related tasks
– Business development
– General duties as required from time-to-time
The position is casual, 3-4 days per week however we will work with the right candidate to find a schedule that is suitable. The position is at our Penrith office.
The role is ideally that of a law clerk suited to a university student studying law and looking to gain valuable experience in a law firm however school-leaver candidates with a focus on office administration/management may be considered.
The role is not necessarily suited to an admitted solicitor, however a solicitor candidate with a demonstrated ability to build a practice of their own while fulfilling the tasks set out above may be considered.
Please send your resume and a short cover letter detailing your reasons for applying for the role to email@example.com.
- Address 354-360 High St Penrith NSW 2750
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia