This role includes:
- Manufacturing of custom made orthotics (onsite training provided)
- Gluing and cutting covers for the devices
- Using CNC routers and other hand tools
- General workshop cleaning
We are looking for someone with:
- Good attention to detail
- Great punctuality
- Good with hand tools
- Ability to work autonomously
- Can work in a team
About Alliance Orthotics:
We are based at Sydney’s most progressive healthcare practice. We have an integrated team approach which allows us to guide all patient’s health in the right direction, having
all necessary healthcare services under one roof.
What we can offer:
- Internal healthcare benefits and staff discounts via our array of services including our gym.
- A fresh, modern fit out.
- A huge staff lunchroom and breakout area.
- Staff amenities including a shower.
- A brilliant culture amongst staff
- Be so close to all public transport, shops and food options.
If you want to join our great team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
#jobs #jobsavailable #positionsvacant #penrith
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia