A RARE opportunity to join our fast paced, exciting Pharmacy exits for a friendly, energetic applicant with exceptional customer service skills, and a Positive Attitude in Sydney’s beautiful Inner West. You will work in a SUPPORTIVE team environment where job satisfaction is a priority.
* Minimum 2 years experience essential.
*Would definitely consider mother re-entering the work force after a break
*Approx 30 – 35 hours per week ( Tues-Fri – with an occasional weekend to assist with leave)- flexibility is available ( negotiable )
*Sound Knowledge of Pharmacy Healthcare products and confidence in recommending general health products.
*Passion for learning and keeping up with the latest in community pharmacy- with continual on the job training.
* Experience in all aspects of Retail Pharmacy, including displays and merchandising, planograms and catalogue promotions.
*Stock ordering and stock control, checking off stock orders – assisting the manager
*Confidence at the Scripts-in / Scripts-out counter with Dispensary experience a bonus.
We are a customer focused Pharmacy where we go above and beyond in meeting our Clients’ expectations. We build strong relationships and enjoy caring for our community.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
How To Apply
Please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your resume.
Visit our website for further insight into our Culture and Commitment to community and our Team.
- Address 273 Darling St ,Balmain nsw 2041
- Salary Range $40,000 - $70,000
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Working Status The candidate must have the right to live and work in Australia