We have a fantastic opportunity within our Projects Division for a young person to join our team under a Traineeship in Business Services, with an opportunity to learn both on the job and off the job (via their studies in Cert 111 Business) and kick off their career.
Hix Group is a Penrith Based Trades Services business employing more than 80 staff across a range of trades including Electrical, Plumbing, Civil & Fire Services. Our administrative and management teams work out of our modern offices in South Penrith and support a large field team across maintenance and projects in our various trades.
- A great communicator – confident with verbal and written communication & professional in your approach with customers?
- Computer savvy and willing to develop throughout the traineeship?
- Keen to get going on your new learning opportunities and undertake a Cert III in Business via a Registered Training Organisation whilst receiving on the job training and potentially further training in Work, Health & Safety? ( you might be a recent HSC Leaver looking to get a start)
- An excellent time manager – got yourself together and love being organised?
- Looking to be a team player who enjoys working within our office team environment
- Capable and eager to accept other administrative duties as required
- Keen to accept this role with passion and drive so that you have opportunities to progress?
- able to get to and from work via your own transport?
Be Part of Our Passion…get in touch now to join our team!
Please contact Cassandra Palmer on 4721 7500 for a chat and more information or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total Years Experience 0-5